Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NW

Well I definitely hate winter....and I'm realizing that i hate the humid chicago summers as well. The northwest region is definitely suited best for me. Their weather is ideal. Doesn't get too hot or too cold. It's just right.

The past week I've been looking at apartments in Emeryville. The more and more I look, the more and more confident I feel toward that decision. Price range seems okay and just recently finding out that I might have a willing roommate would make my options even more great! But I won't hold my breath on wheels....

The only thing really holding me back is a job. Now to only get myself hired at pixar! But I think I'm done with the whole traveling for work, with the whole working production hours, with the whole freelancing. I want a steady mon-fri job. I want vacation time. I want my weekends. And I want my week nights! I guess we'll see. It is all in the works...

...to be continued.

No comments: