Thursday, July 1, 2010

disc hater

I just couldn't believe my eyes. Do people still litter??

I would think, maybe in a more rural area, where it's less educated, or just that there is no strong push for "green" friendlies, it would be not as shocking to see. But I can't believe, in a big of a city that is Chicago, driving in a congested multi lane street, some guy decides to clean out his music case. He literally chucks a cd out the window. He wasn't even at a lane on an end, where his tossing would likely end up on the shoulder with other various debris. He was right smack dab in the middle lane. Was this cd that appalling? Was it taking up too much room in his car? Was it verbally abusing him? I'm just trying to understand what a grown ass man was thinking, in broad daylight, to have just thrown out a silver disc like he was tossing out a piece of lint.

Amazing.

No comments: