Thursday, June 17, 2010

3 days

It took me 3 days to finally have everything hit me, to cry about it all. I don't have any regrets in what I did, letting it all go, letting him go. But the hurt is still there. I guess questions why still spin inside my head not wanting to settle down anytime soon. I wonder if he knows, I wonder if he's tried. I wonder what was he thinking? Why did it have to end like this? Why did he have to hurt me again? Was any of it real?

I realize getting any of these answers won't change a thing. It won't change the realities of heartbreak and breakups. It's all a process of life that some us go through. And it is cruel. I just keep telling myself to give one week. In one week I'll feel a whole lot better then I did before.

It's time to start it all over again...

No comments: